My name is Mac Owens, and I am a Sound Designer and Audio Engineer. I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Recording Arts from Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida. I have specialized in sound design and audio editing/mixing for video games and film, as well as digital sound repair/restoration. I currently work in-house as a sound designer for GraphicAudio
- Designing and recording sound effects for video games and film
- Configuring and operating various DAWs and audio software
- Capable of operating various control surfaces / mixing consoles
- Repairing damaged or poorly recorded audio
- Writing and documentation of audio files and audio related documents
- Soldering and troubleshooting audio hardware
New Studio Space!
Here are a couple of shots of the new studio spot I'm working on.
The Studio is located at the Pajama Factory in my hometown of Williamsport, PA. Since I'm currently living in Washington, D.C. I am a bit limited in space for all my audio equipment. I decided to find a dedicated spot to keep my gear and utilize the space whenever I'm back in Pennsylvania.
I also make music :)